APURO Professional APUROCLEAN+
„Germ reducing & odour neutralizing cleaning concentrate"
APUROCLEAN+ cleaning concentrate in aqueous solution.
Add 10 ml concentrate to 1 L of cleaning water. Depending on the degree of soiling and unpleasant odours, the dosage can be increased to up to 50 ml per 1 L of cleaning water.
Effect / exposure time:
bacteria and other germs 60 sec.
(e.g. Candida albicans, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus)
Active chlorine released from sodium hypochlorite
(CAS No 7681-52-9) Approx. 2,5 g/1000 g
Available in the following sizes:
1 L, 5 L, 10 L
BAuA-Nr. N-75340 | APUROCLEAN+
Use biocidal products carefully. Always read label and product information before use. Keep product out of the reach of children.
What is APURO PROFESSIONAL APUROCLEAN+ cleaning concentrate?
Our benchmark for product development: future-proof and sustainable.
- active ingredient for cleaning, odour neutralization & germ reduction
- broad effect spectrum
- effective against bacteria and other germs (e.g. Candida albicans, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus/MRSA)
- fast reaction time: 60 seconds
- high stability of the active ingredient
- dermatologically tested
- no hazardous material
- no hazardous substance classification according to (EC) CLP-VO 1272/2008
The mode of action:
The reduction of odour and germs takes place simultaneously due to multiple preparation of the active ingredient.
- Acts on the cell membrane and changes the surface tension there.
- Acts on the nucleic acids and thus changes the DNA of the pathogen.
- Reacts with the proteins and thus leads to denaturation.
The above mentioned processes serve for a fast and effective reduction of odour and germs.
Potential industries / areas of application:
- Building cleaning
- Food industry, hospitals
- Old people's and nursing homes
- Kindergartens / daycare centres
- Companies from industry, trade and commerce
- Public transport / Buses, Train
- and many more
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
Patient rooms, practice rooms,
Hotel rooms, offices, kitchens,
Smoking areas, basement rooms,
Medical rooms and much more